Considering the impact and changes caused by the virus SARS-CoV- 2, we want to ensure you that we are focused as a top priority, our duty to protect the health of our guests and staff, as well as, the public health.
Below you’ll find a comprehensive list of all the key measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 being implemented at our property.
Our measures include:
• Management team for medical action plan.
• Co-operation with medical center, close to the apartments.
• Recorded personal files with contact details per guest (for medical only use if it will be necessary).
• Social distances of at least 1.5 m must be maintained by customers and employees.
• Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of guest rooms
• Antibacterial hand sanitisers placed in the common area
• Laser thermometers available to conduct temperature checks.
• All our staff have received thorough training on our enhanced protocols, in addition to training on identifying any flu or virus-like symptoms and following a firm procedure on reporting to a medical official. Staff will also continue to receive training on global standards of sanitation.
ARRIVALS / DEPARTURES
Visitors will have to keep 1.5 m between each other (except families or friends accommodated in the same room).
Upon arrival, you’re advised to ask about the establishment’s policy in case of health incidents and about the medical facilities in the general area.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Check-in and check-out times have been changed: check-out to 11 a.m. and check-in to 3 p.m. The added time between each check-out and check-in is necessary to ensure that each room is thoroughly disinfected between stays, and that the space is adequately ventilated. Please keep in mind that all card keys are disinfected after each stay.
The contact person for the apartments telephone number is +30 6945156345 (from your cell phone)
The 1.5 m safety distance applies for guests in gardens and all common areas. However, families or couples do not have to keep this distance. The apartments have been advised to remove decorative objects such as throw pillows and reusable items likely to be shared, such as menus and magazines.
The use of mask is mandatory only for the apartment staff. Face mask must also be worn from guests only when using the Spa services. This will be provided.
The apartments are for customer-use only. No visitors are permitted.
• Please note that all the measures are subject to change.
• We will be regularly updating this info as necessary, however measures not listed here may be implemented if this is deemed necessary.
The Apartment Management